Welcome to Burj Al Arab, Dubai.
Arrive in absolute awe, stay individually inspired.
In its relatively short tenure on the Dubai coastline this legendary and symbolic hotel has attracted international attention and awe, ensuring its place as one of the most photographed structures in the world, and consistently voted the worlds most luxurious hotel. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, Burj Al Arab soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai skyline. Illuminated at night by choreographed lighting representing water and fire – Burj Al Arab is simply individual, inspired, impressive.
This all-suite luxury hotel in Dubai reflects the very finest that the world has to offer. With a discreet in-suite check-in, private reception desk on every floor and a brigade of highly trained butlers, you can be assured of the ultimate in personal service throughout your stay. Upgrade your experience at Burj Al Arab with your chauffeur driven Rolls Royce.
Burj Al Arab is located on Dubai’s Jumeirah Beach strip, 15 km from the main city centre and 25 km from Dubai International Airport. It is Dubai’s most recognisable landmark and stands 280 metres offshore on a man-made island, linked to the mainland by a slender, gently curving causeway.
Nearby Attractions * DXB Dubai International Airport is located 25.00kms/16.00mls NW of Burj Al Arab
* Dubai City Centre is located 15.00kms/9.3mls SE of Burj Al Arab
* Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located 0.20kms/0.12mls E of Burj Al Arab
* Wild Wadi Waterpark is locNearby Corporate Locations * Dubai Internet City (DIC) is located 5.50kms/3.4mls SW of Burj Al Arab
* Dubai Media City (DMC) is located 5.50kms/3.4mls SW of Burj Al Arab
* Dubai Knowledge Village is located 4.50kms/2.8mls SW of Burj Al Arab
* American University is locat
Back to Top